Here’s your chance to get an absolutely free limited edition t-shirt! All you need to do is post a video of you playing Would You Rather for Family skill on Alexa!
How It Works:
- To enter the contest, you will have to post a video of yourself playing Would You Rather for Family on your Alexa device and upload it to YouTube. You can enable the skill here –
- Share the video on your Facebook profile with#VoiceGames hashtag.
- The video should be 3-5 minutes long. The video must show how to enable the skill and do share one best thing you like about this skill.
- Here are some videos to get you inspired:
I don’t live in the United States or India, am I eligible?
The contest is valid only for the residents of the United States and India for now. We will be adding more countries soon. Stay tuned!
What is the deadline to post the video?
You can post the video until 30 days after the contest starts.
Can I delete my video after I’ve posted it?
We would request you to not to delete it but if you really want you can after you receive your t-shirt.
Does the video have to be only one player playing the game?
No. You can play it with a group, or a friend, or alone.
Is it necessary to share the video on Facebook?
Yes, to enter the contest you must share the video on our page- Voice Games, using the hashtag- #VoiceGames. This will help us identify all the participants.
When and how will be the T-shirts given?
The t-shirts will be shipped at the end of the contest and each participant will be contacted individually for their respective information.
How long should the video be?
The video should be 3-5 minutes long.
Is there anything specific to be added to the video?
Yes, you must show how to enable the skill, as well as say something you like about the skill.
Terms and conditions
- Voice Games reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- Offer benefits are non-transferable and cannot be resold or redeemed for cash.
- Offer limited to one t-shirt per user.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- At this time offer is only available to residents of India and US.